About the Resource:
Early in their marriage, the Strobels were spiritually at odds. She was a Christian; he was an atheist! Lee Strobel was the legal editor for the Chicago Tribune, a Yale graduate and an atheist when his new wife, Leslie, accepted Jesus as her Savior early in their marriage.
While Lee was still an atheist, Leslie kept believing and kept praying, and God gave her peace despite the emotional clashes the couple experienced. God honored Leslie’s faith and Christian love for her husband. Today, this Christian couple have shared their story through a major motion picture, The Case for Christ. In Surviving a Spiritual Mismatch in Marriage, Lee and Leslie share some helpful insights, which include:
- A look at how non-Christian spouses look at spirituality
- How to best share the Gospel with a non-believing spouse
- How to raise children in a spiritually mismatched household
- How to pray for a non-believing spouse
- Practical tips to strengthen your marriage