About the Resource:
Everyone faces trials and everyone messes up, but failure should not be your focus. Your focus should not be on who you were but the pursuit of who you can become. In Woman Evolve, Sarah Jakes Roberts helps you to understand that your purpose in life does not change; it evolves. Using life-lessons she’s learned and new insights from the story of Eve, Sarah shows you how the disappointments and mistakes of your past can be used to help you become the woman God intended.
Making her mistake in the Garden of Eden, Eve became the first woman to deal with rebuilding her life in the aftermath of her past. Eve knew better, but she didn’t do better. With Scripture and Sarah as your guide, you discover and work through:
- Past issues and questions that haunt you.
- Seeing yourself as God sees you and trusting Him with who you really are.
- How to come out of darkness and pursue a real relationship with God.
- Why it’s important to truly care for yourself.
- Setting in motion the beautiful seed that God planted in you.
- Running to become who you were meant to be.
Your fears and insecurities may have changed how you viewed God, others, and yourself, but in Woman Evolve, you can breakthrough and use past mistakes to revolutionize your life. Like Eve, you don’t have to live your future defined by your past.