Better Decisions, Fewer Regrets
About the Resource:
Your decisions, good and bad, determine the quality and direction of your life. While never intended, many people make bad decisions and complicate their lives. In Better Decisions, Fewer Regrets, Andy Stanley teaches you how to learn from your past experiences and start asking yourself five questions before every decision. You’ll discover five game-changing questions to ask every time you make a decision--questions that will help you in your finances, relationships, career, and more.
You will learn how to:
- Develop a decision-making filter that reveals which choices will likely lead to positive results in your life.
- Avoid selling yourself on bad ideas and making quick decisions when time is short.
- Find truth and clarity in any tricky decision.
- Improve relationships and heal division through better decisions.
- Discover the reasons behind your decisions so you can move forward with positive changes.
- Consider the long-term impact of your choices so you can write a life story worth celebrating.
- Easily identify any red flags that signal which decisions may result in future regrets
Better Decisions, Fewer Regrets will set you up for success in every season of life, for the rest of your life.