About the Resource:
While you can find joy in friends, family and circumstances, unfailing and persistent joy will only ever be found in your relationship with Jesus. Have you ever questioned how it is possible to hold onto such joy in times of sorrow? Just ask Job, who clung to God’s goodness while all his worldly joys were stripped away.
In this 7-session study, Lisa Harpers helps you discover the redemptive facet of Job’s suffering. Learn to view pain as a way to strengthen your faith, point others to the Gospel and trust in the Lord. Because His providence will never take you to a place where His grace will not sustain you.
Through the 7 sessions you will :
- Learn to trust in God’s character.
- Repair past or current wounds.
- Realize God welcomes your difficult questions.
- Let go of complacent Christianity.
- Pursue joy even in the midst of personal pain.